[amibroker] Re: Plot ATR for backtest - Unable to see the plot

That helped solve it for me.
I went back to start over since over the years I found I can isolate errors.  Made blank pane.  Moved price to it from charts tab.
Right clicked like you stated.  No formula to plot 3* ATR.  Added it. AFter some more work, I got it to show.

Here is what I noticed:
After I edited the code, I normally check syntax - the AFL check mark and then move directly to the red exclamation point to perform the backtest.  I noticed that I had skipped the apply indicator button next to the AFL check mark.  To try it, I clicked on it and another pane displayed with what I wanted.  I don't understand this, but it worked.
Oh, and the title displays too.
There is something about refreshing plots that I don't understand yet.
I'm trying to make the code somewhat independent of the automatic analyzer settings so that I can try different trading strategies.
Anyway, the plots that I wanted to show now are displayed.
Many thanks for your help.  I would have had no idea to right click on the pane.

Many regards,
SrEngRet

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/