Re: [amibroker] Re: STREXTRACT only works on comma separated lists??

  • To: "Conrad Joach" <consolejoker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: STREXTRACT only works on comma separated lists??
  • From: Herman <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:35:07 -0400

Title: Re: [amibroker] Re: STREXTRACT only works on comma separated lists??

Conrad,

congratulations with your decision. To get the biggest bang for your buck you should read through the entire afl function list once a day for two weeks. i am not kidding! Not only will you get the best value for your money you will also save yourself untold hours of programming functions that already exist. Why reinvent the wheel?

Str = StrReplace( Str, "|",",");

You can repeat this substitution as many times as you like to give you the format you want.

herman