[amibroker] Amibroker AFL possibilities

Hello All,

I’m currently evaluating Amibroker. To speed up my insight I hope to get some pointers to the

following questions I have. A yes or no answer is fine as I want to know if it’s (easy) to do. After purchase I can

figure out how to do it. But any directions to code examples or documentation is always appreciated.

1] I’m using a dll from within .Net and Excel. I don’t have the source of the dll but do have

the declarations file and am able to use the functions within my own Excel sheets and programs.

Is it possible to use the dll from within Amibroker and is translating VB.Net to AFL easy?

2] Can you add Buttons to the toolbar and/or menuitems with own functions?

3] I see a lot of indicators In AFL. Is it also possible to make (simple) drawing tools,

like clicking on a button and then draw a line on a chart with AFL. I know it’s a standard

functionality but is it easy done in AFL?

I see GfxLine To for example, but are there functions for when you press the mouse button,

then find the coordinates, when you release the mouse button, again find the coordinates

and then draw the line with GfxLineTo?

Regards, Ernesto

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/