[amibroker] How do you find the max number of bars in a given chart?

There is a setting in Preferences called "Default number of quotations in a chart:". This value is set by default on every new chart, however it can be changed by the user scaling the horizontal access by grabbing the outer edge of the scroll bar and going left or right to increase or decrease the number of visible bars.

How do I retrieve the total number of bars that the chart can show, *not* the total visible bars, because that just tells me the number of bars that there are actual values for in a series and that are visible.

In essence I want to know how much blank padding is visible on the chart. If a user has "Blank bars in right margin:" set to 30, some, all or none of those blank padding bars may be visible, depending on where in the time series they're positioned and what the max number of quotations is for a given chart.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/