[amibroker] Importing yahoo finance asx data

Hello,
I am new to Amibroker and trying to set it up with ASX data from yahoo finance. I downloaded ASX Setup from the Third Party area of the Amibroker website.

I am up to the step where you import current stock quote data, and here it all seems to come undone for me. I just keep getting error messages. If I play around with checking and unchecking boxes in the import wizard I can get it to import without generating an error message, but the code is entered without the .AX on the end.
Then I open Amiquote and click on "Auto update Amibroker database", and when it gets to the code I just imported it says Error during download 404: not found

What am I doing wrong?
At the moment I am trying just to import one code but obviously the idea is to import a whole swag at once.

Regards
Kate

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/