Re: [amibroker] Re: Need some help setting up DTN folders

  • To: "murthysuresh" <money@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Need some help setting up DTN folders
  • From: Herman <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:18:47 -0400

Title: Re: [amibroker] Re: Need some help setting up DTN folders

Yes, Excel couldn't take it. I think I will split the file into two parts and then/sort import the tls.

I was hoping there was an official way to do this and place the tickers into categories, like N100, SP500, etc.

Thanks for the suggestions m,

have a great day!

herman