[amibroker] Re: I'm having a very hard time doing something that I think should be simple

If you guys see my post under 'AFL 101' a couple of days back I was saying that the one thing that would have really helped me as a newbie was a chapter of the user manual outlining the AmiBroker execution cycle... I think a lack of understanding of that execution cycle is what's confusing you guys right now...

Conrad I find your description of what you are seeing very confusing. Can you post the code here and I'm sure you'll get some feedback from those of us who have worked a few things out with AB.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/