Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker --> Excel?

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker --> Excel?

This looks very nice...!

Please tell me if it be used to have Excel display and refresh a .csv file that is maintained from afl?

I already have all my data in csv files. I just want to display them, add some calculations, charts, etc.

many thanks,

herman