Re: [amibroker] how to program this

Q : "On the formula you posted how would I set up Buy and Sell criteria
for an exploration? Thanks - Dick -"

Dick,

You could add the following lines to the end of your formula

BTW, you should post into the forum so many people can help you.
It's easier to retrieve later your question in the archives.
A private message is reserved to off topic message, your question is
just a follow-up and should be in the public topic.

Best regards

Buy = C > HiLo ;
Sell = C < HiLo ;
Short = C < HiLo ;
Cover = C > HiLo ;

shape = IIf( Buy , ExRem( Buy, Sell ) * shapeUpArrow, ExRem( Sell, Buy )
* shapeDownArrow );
PlotShapes( shape, IIf( Buy, colorDarkGreen, colorDarkRed ), 0, IIf(
Buy, Low, High ) );
shape2 = IIf( Cover , ExRem( Cover, Short ) * shapeUpArrow, ExRem(
Short, Cover ) * shapeDownArrow );
PlotShapes( shape2, IIf( Cover, colorDarkGreen, colorDarkRed ), 0, IIf(
Cover, Low, High ) );

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/