Re: [amibroker] Text Arrays

Sidhartha,

I am assuming you are talking about indexing into a list of text
strings to get a particular text message or label.  In this case, I
would use a variant of: VarSetText("myStringArray"+Index, text);
Likely in a structured loop to generate all the indexes and associated
text.

However, there are other ways of doing multiple strings in one
string.  You can concatenate the strings together if you can use a
comma for instance to delineate them.  It all really depends on the
exact nature of the data and how it is to be used.

BR,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/