[amibroker] Re: trailing stop & profit

How AB count depends on backtester logic.

I noticed in my reversal system on futures that in the same bar
backtester first close open position on stop and then open reversal depends on regular signal .

This order is even then if reversal signal is first.
APPlystop from backtester point of view has highest priority for counting than regular exit from the system.
Backtester do not check it and ignore that.
If money management is your priority /and should be/ results from backtester should be perfect, but they don't.I must count it "by hand", and correct it in excel.
This is "dark side " of AB from my point of view.

Maybe those who programing custom backtester can do solve the problem. I can't.
I test AB ,AFL is OK  and I thought that would buy license to use it and replace metastock
but play with low level programing for correct results is not for me.

Pit

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/