[amibroker] Re: Yahoo becoming too unreliable to maintain this group...???

I'm new to this group, but I have to say this Yahoo stuff is pretty bad. I have to click on "Messages" a dozen times before it actually loads.

Also I have noticed that if I respond to my own thread before anyone else has responded, my post is not showing up. Why is that? I now have 3 posts in the thread I started about VAP Foreign. But I still only see the first one.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/