[amibroker] Re: Is it possible to refer to more than one instrument on a single chart?

Splitting of charts is decided by the user outside of code Conrad.
You decide on how you want your panes or charts to look display wise, then you can do anything to them with AFL.

It might help if you just explained exactly what you are trying to achieve... then we can help.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/