Re: [amibroker] Yahoo becoming too unreliable for this group...?

Yahoo recently sent across the following message

Over the past three weeks we know that some of you have experienced a few
hiccups while using Yahoo! Groups. For this, we're sorry- we're in the
process of moving to new data centers, a move which should enable us to
deliver faster page loads, a more stable system, and an all-around better
user experience.

Currently, about 75% of Yahoo! Groups have been moved over to the new data
centers and the remaining 25% of groups will be moved over in phases between
now and March 31st.

As is the case with any move, however, issues sometimes arise, which in this
case have resulted in temporary delays or bugs. As a result of this, some of
you may be experiencing a temporary issue accessing your files and we're
working to resolve that now. We're sorry about any inconvenience caused by
these problems; and we appreciate your patience, as we work through these
issues in an effort to improve your experience on Yahoo! Groups.

Melissa Daniels
Yahoo! Community Manager

Cheers

Prashanth