[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker (AFL) beginer questions

AddTextColumn wants a single string value, not a bar by bar array of strings. So, I think you're out of luck.

For automating your exploration, others in this forum often mention AutoIt. I've never looked at it. But, maybe it would help you.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/