[amibroker] Re: two backtest questions

1. Yes, I believe that in the absence of a PositionScore, it's first come first served. I'm not 100% sure though.

The absolute value of PositionScore is used when choosing the winners, since negative PositionScores are for Short and positive ones are for Buy. The usage of PositionScore depends on a few other variables as discussed in the MaxOpenLong, MaxOpenShort, SeparateLongShortRank options

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/setoption.html

Yes, any formula can be used to calculate the PositionScore array.

2. Maybe. Give it a try. If it doesn't work, you can try changing the external code to be wrapped as functions. Then, #include both and call the relevant function based on the Dummy value.

e.g.
System1.afl
procedure System1() {
  Buy = ...