[amibroker] Problem with Low-level graphics functions

Hello I meet several problems with the low-level graphics functions

1/ First   Gfxrectangle(x1,y1,x2,y2)  y2 has not the good type ?So how to spy the variable's type ?
2/ second matter I wish to see all my sector's indicators on the screen .But the list has been cut to the right .
3/Probably I must use the status("pxwidth") function but I don't really understand what is a pixel and where are my coordinates x =0 and y = 0 on the screen ? What is the logic ?

b= Foreign("^FCHI","Close");
//           ----------------------------------------------  2 nd step

GfxSelectFont( "Tahoma", 8 );

function drawbarre( textindicesectoriel,x1,y1,x2,y2)

{
bar =0 ;
GfxTextOut(textindicesectoriel,x1,y1);
GfxRectangle(x1,y1,x2,y2);
}

//           ----------------------------------------------  1 st step

  stockname = Name();
  sectorname = MarketID();
  listdestocks = CategoryGetSymbols( categoryMarket, sectorname ) ;

  nbstock = 0 ;

  x1= 10;
  y1 = 90;

for( i = 0; ( sym = StrExtract( listdestocks, i ) ) != ""; i++ )
  {
   nbstock = i ;
   action = Foreign( sym, "Close");
   Rapport = action/b;
   basepricedetest = MA(Rapport,13);
   Courbemansfield = ((Rapport/basepricedetest));

   x1 = x1 + 60 ;
   x2 = x1 + 10 ;
   y2 = Courbemansfield;
   drawbarre(sym,x1,y1,x2,y2);

  }
  nbstock++ ;

GfxTextOut("To select the sector ", 0, 0 );

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/