Re: [amibroker] Re: how to plot current days intra day chart alone

Try This:

a = IIf(DateNum()==Now(3), 1, Null);

PlotOHLC( Open*a, High*a, Low*a, Close*a, "", colorBlack, styleCandle );

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 5:55 AM, K. Karunakaran <osp2osp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have tried "IIF" also, something is wrong, unable to figure out. Not a computer expert. Can you write the correct code please.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <fimdot@xxx> wrote:

> I assume that you are getting "Error 6". If so, look up this error in the Users Guide as well as if() and iif().
>
> Bill

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/