[amibroker] AmiBroker (AFL) beginer questions

Hi all,

I am new to AmiBroker so my questions might have simple answers but  I have not found them anywhere ...

1) Can I add text column to the exploration result based on the value either of buy/short. Something like
AddTextColumn( WriteIf(Buy, "Buy", "Short"), "Buy/Short", 1.10, colorDefault, colorDefault,100); Writeif doesn't work and it seems to me that I cannot use IIF for text.

2) Can I get an index of the day/bar when trigger == 1 ? so I can use it in the code.

3) Can I have an exploration like: Give me 10 stocks with highest H-O ??? I do not want to make a scan where I calculate H-O, display all stocks and then sort them in the result window. Let's say I want to save the result as a watch list. But I am interested only in 10 of them.

4) Can I add custom column to a backtest or optimization result window? Can I sort the columns so when it finishes I can see immediately what I am most interested in?

5) Can I save the backtest optimization result to a csv file from afl? I backtest on 3 different periods.If I am able to save the result from backtesting and optimization to a file can I also do the 3period backtesting in one go? One mouse click would create 3 output csv files.

6) is there available detailed report about backtesting saying: XXX was nominated but we did not enter the trade because of not enough capital. Or so?

7) can I import (metastock) data using command line? If I import metastock data does actually AB overwrite the current database or it only updates database with new data per new date?

thank you for any help,

Radek

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/