From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Andy
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 3:40 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: www.aflwriting.com

He did not write my code to specifications.  He wasn't even close.   It
takes forever for him to reply to emails and quite frankly, I don't think he
even read my emails to full extent.  I wanted to call him to verify the
specifications before he started the job but he didn't want any of that.
When he took the job, he didn't list the specifications back.  A real
programmer would have.

I've been a computer scientist all my life and worked for the military for
10 years.   I've been both a programmer and a business manager.  To me, he's
not a legit programmer.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "brian_z111" <brian_z111@xxx> wrote:

> > This website is a sham.   I've got taken.  I asked for a system to
>trade ETF's and I got back my own script that I posted a month ago on >this
Yahoo Group.   What a waste of time...

> I don't  understand.
>
> I thought aflwriting.com was a code writing service and not a seller of
'systems' ...... did you want to buy a system or have code written according
to your instructions (ideas or psuedocode or whatever)?

> In Australia (and America) a seller of systems would be deemed as a
financial advisor and need to be certified I would think.

> >I got back my own script that I posted a month ago
>
> What is the message number that refers to the script you posted?
>
> When you say 'I got back my own script' did you get a written dated letter
or a dated email  ... you could verify your claims by posting a copy!

> You do know that technically speaking code posted to this forum is
copyright to the poster (if original) .... also that you have to be careful
about making allegations for obvious reasons.

> I don't think I would be calling anyone a shamster in public but on the
other hand presentation of facts and inviting an explanation is another
matter.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/