From: bigitop
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:27 PM
Subject: [amibroker] backtest settings explanation

Can someone please explain these options of the portfolio tab of the backtest settings window?

"Limit trade size as % of entry bar volume"

switching this value from the default 10 to some other values gives me significant differences in the results but i dont quite get what this option does.

"Disable trade size limit when bar volume is zero (allows to backtest mutual funds that come without volume data)"
checking/unchecking this option alters the results of my backtest.  I don't have mutual funds in my database,  just stocks and all of them have volume data above zero.

thanks in advance for the help!

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/