[amibroker] Re: Is it a code that looks into future?

HI!

I have tried several afls to check if they look into future and found that this Amibroker toolcan not detect some afl's if they really look into future,i mean for some afls its say does not look into future which actually looks into future....is it possible for the code check can be wrong or its just me making the mistkaes understanding the codes.........

thanks

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/