Re: [amibroker] Market Profile old charting feature

It is included under "Charts" / "Basic Charts":
"Volume At Price Multi"

Formula:

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C,
SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("VAP");
segments = IIf( Interval() < inDaily, Day(), Month() );
segments = segments != Ref( segments , -1 );

PlotVAPOverlayA( segments , Param("Lines", 300, 100, 1000, 1 ), Param("Width", 80, 1, 100, 1 ), ParamColor("Color", colorGold ),
ParamToggle("Side", "Left|Right" ) | 2 * ParamToggle("Style", "Fill|Lines", 0) | 4*ParamToggle("Z-order", "On top|Behind", 1 ) );
Plot(segments, "", colorLightGrey, styleHistogram | styleOwnScale );
_SECTION_END();

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com