[amibroker] Re: Events in AB/AFL - use of www.Amibroker.com/feedback

Gordon,

I'm pretty sure you can code for this type of stuff already in AFL. You can simply set up your on checks to see if an event has occurred, and if it has, execute any code you want...

For example, OnBar() that you are talking about could be achieved by looking for a change in DateTime() of the most recent bar...

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/