[amibroker] Re: www.aflwriting.com

I have used Graham's (afl writing) service in the past (2006) and he did an excellent job for me as well. My impression is that he is overly busy so there is a few weeks of queue time but once he got around to it, he did an excellent job.

On that point, it is quite obvious to me and others that there is a strong need for 3rd party AFL coding, my question to Tomasz is why not take this up in Poland as an adjunct to the Amibroker development group. Over and above the application support, I think if Amibroker forms a 2-3 man team of just AFL coders, they will be quite busy and probably well compensated.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/