[amibroker] Trying to isolate Buy occurences in order to dump data to file

Hello, hoping someone may be able to help out with this.  I have a trading system that cycles through a number of unique conditions, to look for a Buy. Each condition also has a specific associated profit target. I am trying to dump the true profit target to an external file, any time there is a Buy. Right now I am using LastValue( ) to do that, and maybe that is where the problem lies - because it does not work. The file is always empty.

Below is a much simplified version. The part in red is where the problem is. Right now I am using this in backtesting. And save for the Fput subroutine, the system otherwise works fine. But in order to convert this to a live auto trading system, I need to be able to isolate and dump the correct Profit Target to file, so that I can pull it during the subsequent exit subroutines.

Any input much appreciated:

// Enter a Long Position if any one of 500 Conditions are true.
// Conditions are generated from another algorithm. Only one Condition can
// be true on any bar. Each Condition has an associated Profit Target.

// Whenever we enter a Position, dump the ProfitTarget to file.

for(i=1; i < 500 + 1; ++i)
{

TestCondition  =
VarGet( "Condition"  + i );
Profit         =
VarGet( "Profit"     + i );

Buy            = Buy   || TestCondition;

ProfitTarget   =
IIf(TestCondition , Profit, ProfitTarget);

// if we bought, dump the profit target that we used, to file:

if(LastValue(Buy) > 0)
      {
        ProfitNum  =
LastValue(ProfitTarget);