[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.24.0 BETA released .Static array variables implemented!

Just an idea.

If you do allow 'persistent arrays' then in a way they become custom reserved variables ... so there is a need to manage them.... AB has to know this at the start of each session?

Would adding them at the head of the code, as, say a variation on the includes theme be the way to go to manage this?

The hard part of persisent arrays, for the user, would be remembering them and the variables assigned to them, so there would need to be some way of referencing all saved 'special reserved variables' ... auto inclusion in an include(persistentvariables) list might be a way to do that?

Anyone else have an interest, or a comment, on this idea or other other related ideas?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/