[amibroker] Re: Last 20% of data downloads not seen in AB until closing program ?

I tried Refresh of both AB and AQ and also after letting the system do other things for an hour, just to see if AQ or AB would dump all quotes to the harddrive, it still held the last 20% in chache until AB was closed.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/