[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.24.0 BETA released

Thanks Mr. Janeczko,

Thanks again for introducing new features to the program. It will be nice if you please provide a simple AFL example that can tell a non-programming inclined user practical usage of the "array static variables".

Although Amibroker has had capacity to get higher timeframe values on lower timeframe charts, Somehow I feel that this new feature may have capacity to get values from Lower timeframe charts to Higher timeframe charts. For example it may have capacity to tell if there has been a moving average crossover on 5minute chart while user is having an hourly chart. Am I right?

Thanks again,

With Regards

Sanjiv Bansal

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****