From: brian_z111
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 11:39 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: update Saturn uranus opposition .

Not picking on you Mubashar, but collectively some of the posts in this thread are getting very close to being internet bullying

I doubt very much that you will ruffle Natashas (parrot) feathers but it is a matter of principle.

If some one wants to discuss a 'left of center' trading idea in the forum why can't they?

In this case:

- Natasha is simply looking for like minded traders to talk to
- she is interested in AFL applications
- she is a long term member who doesn't hog the screen
- a % of traders are interested in Astro trading (+Gann, +Fibonacci), including a few in this forum

Not to mention the fact that she is a trading survivor so she must be doing something right.

I have seen an awful lot of trading Mumbo Jumbo pass through this forum in the guise of AFL code.