[amibroker] Re: update Saturn uranus opposition .

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mubashar Virk" <mvirk67@xxx> wrote:

> I hope you get it NOW, Ozzayapeman!!!

Yes, it *all* makes sense now!  ;)

>      â??When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing â?" when you see money flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors â?" when you see that men get richer by graft and pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you â?" when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice â?" you may know that your society is doomed.â??  ~ 1857 Ayn R. ~ Atlas Shrugged

I'm not sure if it's possible to go more off topic but...
Atlas Shrugged was actually published in 1957 which was the year of the Rooster and not 1857 which would be the year of the snake.  Obviously the difference between a rooster and a snake has huge implications.  ;)

Tuzo

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/