[amibroker] Re:FT Monitor/AB Conference [was Re: AmiBroker 5.23.0 BETA released]

Carl,

One of the strengths of the past conferences has been the structure and its emphasis on education.

Complete presentations were prepared ahead of time by selected speakers. In some cases, a panel of speakers had been established to offer multiple views upon a chosen topic or theme.

If you were to arrange a webinar. I would think that its success would depend on taking a similar structured approach, as opposed to a free for all exchange of ideas and experiences.

Perhaps a presentation submission process whereby anyone could offer to present, and proposed presentations could be selected by popularity  in the form of a group vote prior to the actual webinar.

Another key success factor, in my view, would be presenter familiarity with the webinar software. Nothing kills a presentation faster than a presenter fumbling about with the tool, completely detracting from the topic of interest.

If you choose to investigate further, you might want to compare notes with Jerry. He began a similar thread a short while back:

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/