[amibroker] Re: plttong question

A) Ultimately, the quantity is not determined until the backtester has been run. But then again, your Buy/Sell are not confirmed either  until after the backtester has been run. So, if you already accept that your plots are not valid in a portfolio sense (i.e. portfolio criteria may have prevented taking signal), then you can continue down that road with the position size. You could probably run the Equity() function before your plots, then do the position size math yourself during your PlotText loop.

B) You control the location of the plots. Assuming you're using PlotText, just change the y coordinate to High or Low instead of Close.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/