Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Bill Williams Alligator System II

I have no experience with the system ... but to plot the averages beyond the end of prices shift them in the plot statement instead of in the calculation i.e.

AlligatorJaw = Wilders(A,13);

AlligatorTeeth = Wilders(A,8);

AlligatorLips = Wilders(A,5);

Plot(AlligatorJaw, "Jaw", ParamColor("Jaw's Color",colorBlue), ParamStyle("Jaw's Style", styleThick),0,0,8);

Plot(AlligatorTeeth,"Teeth", ParamColor("Teeth's Color",colorRed), ParamStyle("Teeth's Style", styleThick),0,0,5);

Plot(AlligatorLips, "Lips", ParamColor("Lips's Color",colorGreen), ParamStyle("Lips's Style", styleThick),0,0,3);