[amibroker] Re: simple system coding help....

A couple of things to consider:

1. Are you using trade delays in your AA settings?
2. If using BarsSince, you should probably get rid of redundancies
first.
3. Avoid ExRem except for charting. Use ExRemSpan in this case (see
doc explicitly describing how to hold for 'x' days after buy).
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?id=50

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/