Re: [amibroker] Re: Editing many Include files

Oh, that insert linked.  I thought you were talking about some kind of
include file thingy in the edited source.  I don't set up my charts
that way, and my chart has an automatic 1 second refresh maximum.
Though, if I make an edit when a runtime error is showing, it speeds
up recognizing the edit if I click on the chart once.  The behavior is
the same for NP++ or the AFL Formula Editor.

I am used to this way of operating and it works the same for either
editor.  You might have to experiment a bit to find the best way for
your setup.

BR,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****