Re: [amibroker] Re: Editing many Include files

I am not sure what you mean by force execution.  Do you mean a way to
make the chart reload the changes immediately?  In that case yes, just
save the file you are editing while it is running in a chart, and AB
will start running with the changes right away.  That is how I do all
my AFL edits now with NP++ or the AFL Formula editor.  If there is a
problem, it shows up as a runtime error on the chart, and I can fix it
instantly.

BR,
Dennis

On Feb 25, 2009, at 4:54 PM, sidhartha70 wrote:

> I guess there's no way of forcing execution of code in AB via
> NotePad++...? It's a lovely editor... but kind of difficult to use
> with 'on the fly' coding if you can't force execution of the code
> being edited to an AB chart....
>
> Is there any way...?
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike" <sfclimbers@xxx> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Bruce.
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bruce1r" <brucer@> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dennis, Mike, all -
>>>
>>> It looked like there is a new updated ZIP in the Files section.  I
>>> took a quick look and it is very similar to what I did.  I don't
>> want
>>> to duplicate that effort, but I decided to upload what I did for
>> three
>>> reasons -
>>>
>>> 1. I had set up to add to a standard Notepad++ install.  It only
>> takes
>>> the addition of two files to specific places.  This will allow
>> future
>>> updated version of Notepad++ to be easily adapted.
>>>
>>> 2. I suspect that others will want custom colors or to add keywords,
>>> etc.  I had a brief DOC file that I had done in the past that I