[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.22 BETA x64 edition

Historical reviews suggest that in general there is little to no
difference to running 32 bit applications on 64 bit Windows, though I
don't know about AmiBroker specifically.

The biggest advantage is probably that you can fill your machine with
lots of RAM and run multiple instances of AmiBroker, each running
against its own maximum of 2Gb of memory, rather than all instances
sharing the same 2Gb as would be the case on a 32 bit OS.

(Technically, the 2Gb maximum of 32 bit OS can be extended to 3Gb when
setting the right flags. Sorry can't provide link right now since
Yahoo search is messing up).

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gabriel_id@xxx" <finance@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> If i use regular 32 bit version.. on a 64-bit version of windows..
how

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/