[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.22.0 BETA released

 Hi TJ,
 I should have been more clear in my question. Do you have any new
features regarding studies like auto-trendlines similar to Ensign
software, pattern recognition i.e. triangles, pennants etc., ability
to have different time frame indicators on the same trading chart,
there are others but this will give you an idea of what I am speaking
about.
 I do hope you will add some of these studies to AB even if you don't
use them in your trading. There were quite a few suggestions in the
post where you asked for ideas about charting I believe. AB is my
favorite software and it is my wish it evolves into an even better
charting software.

Best regards,

Tim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I prefer action, not words.
> I do implement new features constantly and they are coming week
after week,
> month after month and year after year. That includes charting
improvements
> there were many added in the past (take a look at long Release Notes
history),
> and more are to come. Even last 2 weeks brought charting improvements
> (crosshair x/y value tips, ability to draw filled elipses,
rectangles with z-order effect, i.e. behind price plot,

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/