[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.22.0 BETA released

Hello TJ,
 I have asked you to respond to my question and as yet have not seen
anything from you. Are you going to bring any new enhancements for
those of us who use charts or have we seen everything you intend to
do? Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Tim

 --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tim" <raven4ns@xxx> wrote:

> Please take a moment to respond TJ. There are many of us, I feel, who
> would like to know your thoughts on this. Thank you.
>
> Kindest regards,
>
> Tim
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tim" <raven4ns@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi TJ,
> >  I know many of the programmer types enjoy the many features you have
> > added to AB over the years. However, is their any chance you are going
> > to add features for those of us who want charting upgrades, additional
> > charting studies etc? I am sure these features would be very well
> > received also. Please consider this in future upgrades to AB.
Thank you.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/