Subject: [amibroker] EOD Futures
From: Carl Vanhaes <carl.van@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: mon, 23 feb 2009 12:40:53 -0000

I would like to download EOD continuous futures contracts for the major
commodities. Can anyone tell me if there is a free/ or paying internet
site available for doing so with Amiquote (like Yahoo for stocks) ?
(Only EOD).
Thank you for any advice here,

Carl
(I was using Pinnacle Data but their services does not work on my new
Vista 64-bits computer...).

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/