Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.22.0 BETA released

Tim,

I searched every open suggestion for any originated by Tim...
I only found one, and that was just implemented (for calendar days).

Did you have specific suggestions requested in the official feedback
area you are referring to?

It is hard to tell what you are referring to from your comment  --
"more" is not an actionable suggestion.

AmiBroker is very strong in programmability features, and backtesting
of portfolio strategies.  It is also very good in basic charting.
However, if you are looking for a lot of built-in charting studies
that require no programming, then a dedicated manual charting program
would likely have more of these features.

If you are able to drag and drop indicators, then a lot more things
are possible, thought others may have to write them if you can not do
it.

Could you be more specific about what you are looking for?

If you just want lots of chart studies for free, then open a
thinkorswim account.  You get data feeds and charts with a lot of
studies at no charge.

Best regards,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****