[amibroker] Re: question on formula for plot trade price

ExRem is great for charting and for use on intermediary variables.
But, it can interfere with the backtester and Tomasz recommends not
using it for Buy/Sell/Short/Cover arrays for that reason.

As an alternative, you can use the Cross function rather than the
relational operators '<' and '>'.

BuyCond1 = Cross(EMA( Close , 15 ), EMA( Close , 100 ));

That way you don't end up with the redundant signals in the first
place.

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <timesarrow@xxx>
wrote:

> Use exrem() to get rid of unwanted signals.  You can also use
plotshapes() to plot buy/sell arrows.

> Bill

chart and not just when the moving averages cross. Does anyone know
why? and can show me the formula???

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/