Re: [amibroker] Re: newbie question

Mike --
For 5% below yesterday's close, I think you should have "
Ref(Close, -1) * .95"
-- Keith

Mike wrote:

Time to read the user guide ;)

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/AFL.html
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/tutorial.html

Specifically

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/a_language.html

BuyPrice and SellPrice are just arrays (not functions) that you can
store the price in. e.g.

// Means you bought at the Open
BuyPrice = Open;

// Means your limit order of 5% below yesterday's close got filled at
5% below or the Open, whichever was lesser.
BuyPrice = min(Ref(Close, -1) * .05, Open);

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, Noah Bender <knowabender@...> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am new to amibroker and have a newbie question.
>
> How does buypirce and sellprice function work?
>
> examples would be appreciated. i am not sure how this value is
stored.

> thanks in advance

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/