Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 5.22.0 BETA released

Tomasz,

WWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!

My head is spinning!  You just opened up a lot of possibilities and
conveniences related to the conversations resulting from 5.21.

Your two solutions for the blank bar area are both very, very welcomed!

The Typeof() is also a great addition to AFL with direct applications
I can use.  For the undefined case, it is quite opposite to the
optional variable declarations, giving the choice to detect at compile
time or run time.  It of course has many more uses for detecting
runtime errors by the program, as a debug tool, or controlling
execution flow.  Very good!

The unlimited plot Z-orders is a dream come true!  After I picked
myself off the floor, I have one question about these.  How would the
performance be affected if for instance I had 10 Z-orders numbered 0,
10, 20,... 90 as opposed to 0,1,2,...9?  Are the numbers significant,
or just the quantity of Z-orders?

Best regards,

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/