[amibroker] Re: Apply condition in sell

Your code is probably not going to do what you want.

Your Sell condition (Cross) will only sell on the exact day the price
falls below the MA30 and it has been at least 3 days since a Buy. If
the down cross happens before it has been 3 days since the Buy, your
Sell will not happen and your code will not give another Sell
opportunity until the price first crosses back above MA30 and then
falls below it again.

Sorry that I can't offer any solution. Too busy with other things.
But at least you have a little more information than when you
started ;)

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/