Re: [amibroker] Re: Plot() and z-order

Probably the GFX controls ?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:16 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Plot() and z-order

Dennis --
Wow!
Could you tell us how you make the nice tables on the left side of the screen?
-- Keith

Dennis Brown wrote:

Dave,

I don't like to spread my trading charts all over the world, but since
you ask, I will attach 1 chart from today to this email that should
get the idea across. It will only be visible to the diehards who
subscribe to the email list, and I don't want to upload it into a
permanent location. I have hundreds of variations all parameterized
with Flexible Parameters.

BR,
Dennis

On Feb 17, 2009, at 10:14 PM, marketmonk777 wrote:

> Dennis,
>
> I would love to see a number of your charts as I am having a hard time
> seeing in my mind how you are using this new feature. Would you be
> willing to reply to this post or put a few in a folder?
>
> Dave
> MM

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/