[amibroker] Re: Price Chart

It is kinda hidden. The shipped Price function does not show all the
style parameters. If it had then you could have just used it or
drag/dropped it on your chart. To show all the available styles you
need to change the ParamStyle in the plot statement to

Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle |
ParamStyle("Style", styleLine, maskAll) );

The maskAll shows all the styles when you select the Style parameter.
Mask is the default and only shows a few styles. Check out ParamStyle
in help.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Larry M Powell" <larypowell@xxx>

**** IMPORTANT ****