[amibroker] Adjust OHLC for selected tickers

I am looking for a method of adjusting OHLC price fields for some tickers as AB reads them from the data files.

I am using the MetaStock data plugin to read from MS data files.

My data source reports some futures data tickers off by a factor of 10,000.
For instance, today's close for (JY) Japanese Yen from CME is around 1.1149 but my data provider reports it as 11149.

There is a setting under File>Database Settings to adjust volume, but nothing for OHLC or on a by ticker basis.

The closest thing I could find was Symbol>Information, but there is no setting for adjusting OHLC there.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
CS

**** IMPORTANT ****