[amibroker] Re: Monte Carlo analysis for trading systems

The BS file is too big for Yahoo group files ... also it would clog
up limited space.

I thought about AB third party but I have to download/maintain third
party software to FTP upload.... that annoys me somewhat (I am a very
independent type).

The Zboard/WordPress arrangement is a trial ... if it goes smoothly I
will keep it going for a while.

I am happy with the WordPress (limited filetype/space) arrangement,
with a file host for sharing.

So, now I will consider other filesharing hosts.

Anyone you can download from?

I can put one somewhere else for you.

Don't worry I will make sure you get one, way or another.

Better to get another host though because there will be at least one
more big file ..... if I keep going there might be plugins one day so
I need a universal host.

brian_z111

Zboard.wordpress.com

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Howard B <howardbandy@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Brian --
>
> I use a Hughes satellite connection to the Internet.  It seems that
Hughes
> appears to Rapidshare as a single user (which is always over its
limit), so
> I am never able to download a Rapidshare file.  If possible, could
you
> upload the files to the Yahoo AmiBroker file section?
>
> Thanks,
> Howard
>

> On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 9:10 PM, brian_z111 <brian_z111@xxx> wrote:
>
> >   I am using Rapidshare for file sharing.
> >
> > Free downloads are available but they are slower than paid
download
> > and limited to 1 download per time ... wait a while and you can
> > download again (still good value for my customers).
> >
> > http://rapidshare.com/files/195190948/BinomialMaster_ABVersion.xls
> >
> > A short ReadMe, to help understand the file, is at:
> >
> > http://zboard.wordpress.com/
> >
> > I can answer a few questions about the details in the file for a
> > limited time (while my memory is fresh) .... post questions, if
any,
> > via comments at the Zboard.
> >

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>,
> > "brian_z111" <brian_z111@> wrote:
> > >
> > > File limits prevented me uploading the BinomialSimulation file
(s)
> > > this group ... 20MB per file. I will post links to at least one
> > > example, at the following temporary site, sometime this week:
> > >
> > > http://zboard.wordpress.com/
> > >
> > > I will post some basic notes afterall because the task of
following
> > > the Excel sheets would be beyond anyone without them.
> > >
> > > The site might live on for a while after that.
> > >

> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>,

> > ago ...
> > discussion

> > concern